• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Sep 24, 2011] Barona Test and Tune 9/24 (Lakeside, Ca.)

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
SoCAL SUPER STREET SERIES 2011
GAMBLER SERIES #7/TEST & TUNE GAMBLER GRUDGE

This will be a special event and the cost to spectate will be $20.

I will be at speedfest in the morning and will be leaving to race at 1pm.

Racing starts at 4pm at Barona and lasts until midnight. This is one of three last chances for me to race this year and establish my best times. Also, the race car will be ready by then and hopefully it will get some track time as well.

2K7GTCS

I've been beating on my poor car for no good reason. Now I will have a reason...NEW PARTS!

This will be my first opportunity to see how the UDP and CMDP improve my track times.
I wouldn't miss it for the world.

tim burdette

woo im goin fast..oh shit im in the air...not good
just put new tires on mine and the suspension is great so if im able to make it out...

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
I should be there, maybe rave my car, its been too long since I've had her on a track.

MUSTANGO2GT

If u aint 1st, your last
ill be there just so i can race Dave, ill be seeing alot of him in my rear view mirror. whats under drive pulleys lol.

MUSTANGO2GT

If u aint 1st, your last
Sorry bro I fell off the planet for a month or 2. Been busy paying off a ring that ill be giving my girl on sept 10. Ill be at the queen Mary show and the mustang by the bay show.

MUSTANGO2GT

If u aint 1st, your last
it will be at Disney land in front of the castle. i know how corny. do u have tires on those rims? i have rims as well i just need some tires.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Nope, don't think its corny at all. Proposal suppose to be memoriable and wherever it is special to you guys is all it matter. The tires are just about gone. I thought you needed wheels. I'll just store it in the storage for now. I may just sell it later.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Sorry bro I fell off the planet for a month or 2. Been busy paying off a ring that ill be giving my girl on sept 10. Ill be at the queen Mary show and the mustang by the bay show.

Alright, turn the ring back in and buy a supercharger. Every time you get in it, you'll have a smile on your face and supercharges dont get headaches.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
I am going to try and be there but idk if i will run or not yet.
Come on out either way. I will have two/three racers from work and three to four from WS. I plan on bringing the small BBQ and everyone can bring what they want to grill.

MUSTANGO2GT

If u aint 1st, your last
i now have some wheels for the track for the first time now im excited what the car and driver are really made of lol.