• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Sep 29, 2012] Cruise through San Diego backroads (El Cajon, CA)

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Proposal for a Cruise on September 29th (Saturday)
Some folks have been itching for a cruise, so I had an idea for a cruise and car show tour for Saturday Sept 29th. The Alpine Show & Shine 8-3, and the Crower Cams Car Show 10-4.
I think it would be neat to meetup and go for a drive to these events, with a side trip to the Barrett Junction Cafe for Lunch.
So the plan would be:

Meetup Starbucks 745 Jamacha Rd El Cajon, meet up at 7:00
Rollout to Alpine Car Show 7:30
Rollout to Barrett Junction Cafe 10:00
Rollout to Crower Car Show 12:00
All told it's about an 80 mile drive, mainly through San Diego County's back roads.
MAPLINK
Thank you Dave (2k7gtcs) for coming up with the plan

Reactions: Red

2K7GTCS

Looking forward to this, as it has been far too long since we've done a decent cruise.
Hopefully more folks will join us. As long as they can keep up...
:bounce:

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
I will look at putting the front sway bar back into the car today. Looks like "CRUSIN" time in San Diego. I hope more of you can join us for a fun filled WickedStangs day!!! Is Dave going to RSVP???

Installed the front swaybar today...Ready to Roll!!!

JWARNY

I am one of those who have been waiting for a cruise but I'll Have to see if I'm free, I think I'm working that day

MUSTANGO2GT

If u aint 1st, your last
Ill be there with my new and improved rear end and looking forward to driving her again with all u guys. i miss my car.

Reactions: Red

2K7GTCS

Looks like we'll have perfect weather for this. Despite my earlier post about "keeping up", this is a leisurely drive through the back roads of San Diego County. All are welcome, and no one will get left behind.

I've never done a cruise with the club and I've been a member since April 2010. I'm looking forward to it. I'll be hanging out in the back of the pack.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
From the RSVP, looks like will be a great turnout and going to be a beautiful day. I can't wait. See everyone on Saturday.