• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Sep 29, 2012] Cruise through San Diego backroads (El Cajon, CA)

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
gonna ride in my bro's stang so i can take some pictures. doing cruises in THE WARRIOR is too much gas to waste and not taking the Harley cus the last time i followed on a long route i was like a quarter-mile or so behind ya. also, i don't like going fast in the Harley.

Cool, I'll make sure to stay near you so I will be in some cool pictures. :BigGrin:

Red

This sucks...boss just asked me to work tomorrow for straight time. I'm not going to be able to make it now guys sorry. I was so looking forward to this too.

THOR4.6

rubbin is racing
okay it looks like i should be able to make it but i will have both of my kids because there mom is working a 10 hour day tomorrow morning , so i hope i can get them up in time to be there on time lolz ... looking forward to this :)

THOR4.6

rubbin is racing
couldnt make it , my youngest daughter is sick and diddnt want to do anything , she just kept crying when i tried to get her out of bed :/ maybe next time guys ...... im really bummed out that i diddnt make it

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
couldnt make it , my youngest daughter is sick and diddnt want to do anything , she just kept crying when i tried to get her out of bed :/ maybe next time guys ...... im really bummed out that i diddnt make it
It all good. Kids and family comes first. There will be other cruises.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
What a turnout today. 14 Mustangs! WOW!!!! What an impressive sight. Weather was great and the road, for the most part, was opened. Barrett Junction Cafe was pretty damn good.
Good People, Beautiful Weather, Beautiful Cars, Fun Time=An Excellen Day!!!!

Shout out to Dave (2k7gtcs) for planning our cruise today. Helluva job, Dave! Can't wait for the next one.

JWARNY

Hey Y'all I didn't make it. I got called in. I was hopping to go. I've been busy. Have some free time now. Did anyone get video and pictures of the cruise? I'll love to see them.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Dave, let me speak for the club. Thank you from the bottom of hearts for everything you do for all of us. Your commitment to bringing us together on the track, in the street and at the shows is unmatched. The time you are dedicating to us and our beautiful cars is making a true difference; making strong friendships and a cohesive WICKEDSTANGS family....Thank You my Friend.

2K7GTCS

Thanks Todd, that means a lot to me. I appreciate this club, this family, and the opportunity it has given me to be a part of something great. I especially enjoy the great diversity of events, activities, and people which make this club unique in the way that everyone is truly welcome.

I'm glad to know my efforts to give back are well received for a group that has changed my life in so many positive ways. I look forward to seeing the club grow and thrive for many years to come!

Hippie Dave