• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Shellbacks check in!!

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
He cant produce it.....you have to do time on a ship to get one of these......

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Well I won't be able to show mine for awhile it is packed away in a storage unit in Lemoore. I know what an excuse!!

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Your on duty why do you not have it with you?

LOL

Gib

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
they never gave us the little cards just the big ass poster/certificate

W

wickedstangs

This is from my last ship.. I try to find my other 2 ships:)
Shellback.jpg

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
whats messed up is they gave me a certificate for the one where i became a shell back and didnt give me one this time when i became a golden shellback.... good ol' CLE admin...... garbage

W

wickedstangs

you want to know something funny.. My 1992 Shellback card has the mermaid top less now a days she has top on:( What is this Navy Coming tooo...

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Where is the 1992 one at?

They never gave us anything for the Suez, or the Panama Canals......

W

wickedstangs

Gibs07GTcpe said:
Where is the 1992 one at?

They never gave us anything for the Suez, or the Panama Canals......

My Panama Canal is posted, And you should have gotten one for the SUEZ... I posted my other one later..

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Nope did not get anything for either, but to get from the Med to the Red Sea well.......you almost have to go through the canal.......and I went through the Panama going from Maine to Washington.......

I liked the Suez better.

Panama City Panama is a wild time though.......

Mule save your cash for that place....a single guy(and some married ones) can have a great time there......if you understand me on that....

Gib

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
that WOG shellback stuff is pointless. all it says is you miserably floated around on a retarded boat that breaks down every two weeks just to get hazed on the flight deck on the equator in 130+ degrees. i would rather try to forget the experiance.

fangs99

beejay31000 said:
that WOG shellback stuff is pointless. all it says is you miserably floated around on a retarded boat that breaks down every two weeks just to get hazed on the flight deck on the equator in 130+ degrees. i would rather try to forget the experiance.

it' still better than eating sand for 6-12 months.

W

wickedstangs

beejay31000 said:

You got an infraction SLIMY WOG....:D