• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Shellbacks check in!!

dundonrl

Shellback here too........

I was going through CPO Transition Season and did Shellback.....

Good times on that cruise.

I went on 2 cruises from the east coast and was never even close to the equator so first time I got a chance I did it.

I am a card caryying member of this club. That is all the proof I need. I always have the card with me.

Gib

while I wasn't able to get you on the CPO transition, being able to have you crawl around the deck as a wog was fun..

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
^^^^^ Yeah going through both on that deployment was a bitch.......got it twice as bad as others......

Remember Smalley trying to act tough to the wogs? I called her an imposter and refused to acknowledge her exsistence.....LOL Biotch.

Gib

dundonrl

^^^^^ Yeah going through both on that deployment was a bitch.......got it twice as bad as others......

Remember Smalley trying to act tough to the wogs? I called her an imposter and refused to acknowledge her exsistence.....LOL Biotch.

Gib

LOL, yeah.. wonder where she's at now.. not like I give a rats ass...

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
med discharge........her finger got hurt....thats what happens when you drop a torp flask on it on non skid.......Dumbass.

And she did what she is best at......had another kid......hopefully the kid wont be retarded like she was.

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
Do the skit from Barnacle Bill the Sailor and then come talk to me!!

Especially if you have to dress as the Fair Young Maiden

boostedmach

Shell Back here.

Its one thing to cross the line, but only a few can say they have done it from the depths! Proud to say I have never cross the line while on the surface!

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Shell Back here.

Its one thing to cross the line, but only a few can say they have done it from the depths! Proud to say I have never cross the line while on the surface!

Welcome back!!! Have you talked to lynch mob?