• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Snakebite!!!

Lynch Mob

Carver, MA
Hey guys i just sent my supercharger to Steigemeirs to get the snakebite package, bbk throttle body, bigger injectors, and booster pump. according to stegemeirs i should be running somewhere between 550-600 rwhp at 18-19lbs of boost. theyre making it so i can run my 4lb lower pulley and idler with the set up, and say "i should have a monster" when its tuned. Ill post pics and dyno sheets when its done. I'll keep you all informed on whats up with it though when its finished

Lynch Mob

Carver, MA
the turn around should be about 2 weeks with everything. and i built a garage at my house for the winter, so my car doesnt see snow or salt.

Lynch Mob

Carver, MA
hey guys i got a phone call from Stegemeirs today asking me if i would be a candidate for their first Stage 6 Snakebite porting job. comes with stage 6 port, welded plenum, stage 6 ported T/B which will have more flow then a accufab, 52lb injectors, and a 2.73 upper pulley on top of my 4lb lower. and for being their first candidate they shot me one hell of a deal. i cant wait to get my car on the street and see what she does. it should be on the dyno sometime nextweek.