• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Snakebite!!!

DSGimportslayer

DSG in the hisouse!
Staff member
atleast single.
Hitler_finger.gif

Lynch Mob

Carver, MA
hey guys i just got my car back. my car ran 557 rwhp / 536 rwtq with the new set up and i was told that i can run a 2.93 upper pulley if i want even more hp, so there may be more to come soon. :)

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
hey guys i just got my car back. my car ran 557 rwhp / 536 rwtq with the new set up and i was told that i can run a 2.93 upper pulley if i want even more hp, so there may be more to come soon. :)
post up your dyno sheet..

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
This is like a bunch of school girls in the shower with Trojan Man. Get off the dyno, get out of your skirt and get your sled to the track. You spent way to much time around El Presidente' and require new training. It isn't the numbers on a dyno sheet that count, it's the numbers at 60' and the end of the track that count!!!

yosemiddysam

Donator
That is impressive though......Mine was 518 502 with the stage 5 port....... Hit that bitch with a lil giggle juice and put whippled ones to shame!!!!!

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
I agree with CWO completly on this one.
HP numbers are good and all but its like asking someone how much they bench. what diffrence does it make if I can still kick your ass?