• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

So ummmm

mulethras

yeah i thought about that but no solution only thing i can think of is starting it off with different chapters then putting whoever is in what chapter in that chapter make sense?

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
he is hardly onhere though... has lame excuses like a wife, kids, job who needs any of that

W

wickedstangs

what are you guys / gals talking about... Please fill me in

wikedcobra312

VP_96COBRA said:
should ask the pres to start a thread area just for pics/vids/writeups/sound clips i know pics and vids already exist but maybe media should be in its own sections
that was in the transcript above

W

wickedstangs

oh missed that so you want a section for WS members media or members rides? Come on help me out:)

W

wickedstangs

I need a good title WS Media? or WS MEMBERS MEDIA or WS MEMBERS WRITEUPS

W

wickedstangs

fearedswifey said:
Hey Emilio,
I don't have access to write any messages or anything like that... i can't even play poker. :(

Try it now...

mulethras

+2 on WS Members Media then we can watch each member grow but pres we might have to do it by chapter like missouri chapter media central valley chapter media then under each chapter have the members name and media in that or is that too much work? not sure i never done that stuff