• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[SOLVED] Wicked Stangs Race Car Wiring Party 23 NOV 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wickedstangs

Ok, we have our oil pan and headers and wiring left to do on the Race Car. Drive Shaft should be in Next Week..

More info and Date Coming Soon...

W

wickedstangs

when is everyone available so we can get our RACE CAR to the Track:)

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Duty this Sat as well I am up for when ever we can get it there going on deployment around 15th of december for a few days

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm i dunno i think i was supposed to do somethign sunday..... oh yes cowboys game

W

wickedstangs

try it going to be a fun time:) there is not much to do... Pull Engine put new oil pan, new headers, starter and fun trying to wire it up...

xavier296

eh, and finish the booster mounting, hook up all the power steering lines, wire the starter, and get the engine to run!!

yosemiddysam

Donator
So how did it go or are you all still there? I am sorry i had to spend some time with the kids and have been puttin around with Jr's motocycle all day. Just when I think i have it something else breaks. Damn foreign crap!!!!!!

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
I was thinking about rolling over there to see what they are up t unless you feel like wiring up my car.. Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.