• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[SOLVED] Wicked Stangs Race Car Wiring Party 23 NOV 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
i left at 14 but cwo xavier one sik notch and emilio were still there

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
OH NO the wiring harness will not work......?????????

Time to buy a painless one.

Gib

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
it prob isnt even the wiring we didnt even get to that well at least while i was there.......... emilio where are all those pics!?!?!??!?!

W

wickedstangs

Bad News is we might have to buy the AJE K-member. The oil pan is hitting the Power Steering Rack we may have to buy some offset bushing for the Power Steering Rack to get it to fit properly.
2508_bushing_kit+1979_2004_ford_mustang+bbk_performance_parts.jpg

Good News is the JBA headers went on awesome and fit too.

W

wickedstangs

oh ya the drive shaft we have might work now that we push the motor back a couple of inches..

W

wickedstangs

never got to it will all the other little stuff we needed to work on... Next important thing is Fuel Rails

xavier296

Its just moved back to the next channel in the K-member. Actually seems to fit better that way, but it is still laying on the steering rack. Both of the engine mounts are through the holes, but they don't sit flush due to the oil pan. So either different k-member or some other way like offset bushings. The headers look and fit amazing though!
Probably the worst day we have had for taking 2 steps forward, 3 steps back. The list to finish is still pretty long, but definitely doable. It was nice seeing a few new faces to the working party, hope to see everyone out next time with a wrench (and soldering iron) in hand!

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Wont that change the weight distribution throughout the car?

Oh wait I am stupid nevermind forget I asked of course it wont.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I had a wrench. LOL

Learned new things today. Thanks guys. Will definitely come out for the next one, if work don't get in the way.

I would also like to add, Xavier is a monster. He pulled the block out himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.