• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Terminator got Terminated by WIKD500

maverick169v

WS Posting God
on a serious note emilio, when i get my gears taken care of, i want to run that thing at the q. not nescessarily cause i think i can win but id like to see how a fare against that thing.

mod list upon request.lol.
be a flirt, lift the skirt.

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
okay....WTF....no video...i just read 5 pages of crap on this thread talkin trash about how cool your new GT500 is and still nothin, no video showing us how fast it is...what you have done to it. prove it!...

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
on a serious note emilio, when i get my gears taken care of, i want to run that thing at the q. not nescessarily cause i think i can win but id like to see how a fare against that thing.

mod list upon request.lol.
be a flirt, lift the skirt.

Come on Mav going to be unfair.. Me being a Professional against an Amature. I wouldn't do that to you :rofl: J/K

maverick169v

WS Posting God
or do i pretend to be an amateur because i keep secrets?lol. no man im a weekend warrior at best, but im not bad. when i get it running right i do want to get to barona. for one to get one last go round to either enjoy it before i get rid of it, or get some good times before i do the stroker motor. on an 1/8 i might have a chance. on a quarter you would no doubt run me down.

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
....and still no video. just more talkin crap, so, anyways, today i races a c6 vette and smoked it....in MY DENALI, on the highway....twice.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
....and still no video. just more talkin crap, so, anyways, today i races a c6 vette and smoked it....in MY DENALI, on the highway....twice.

Hey I can only call it as I see it. If the other member does not want to post the video that is not my fault. Any one else want to wake up the beast I will be going on the Winery Cruise on Saturday...:rofl::rock: Come on we need more people to attend.....:) Bring that DENALI...

Shane361

Emilio you have one incredibly sexy car with lots of power and TONS of potential. I only mess with ya cause I'm green with envy. Stock for stock the Terminator is gonna loose. HOWEVER....your gonna have to get a Whipple to stay that way cause you know just as well as I do what the Terminator is also capable of. You should be looking into the 650rwhp+ range to stay ahead of most of the Terminators on the road. Especially this club when everyone has a KB or Whipple damn near. Happy modding! -Shane

boostedmach

Emilio you have one incredibly sexy car with lots of power and TONS of potential. I only mess with ya cause I'm green with envy. Stock for stock the Terminator is gonna loose. HOWEVER....your gonna have to get a Whipple to stay that way cause you know just as well as I do what the Terminator is also capable of. You should be looking into the 650rwhp+ range to stay ahead of most of the Terminators on the road. Especially this club when everyone has a KB or Whipple damn near. Happy modding! -Shane

Do not under estimate the power of the Mach1:hello:

Shane361

Do not under estimate the power of the Mach1:hello:

Your gonna need twin turbos and a built block to play....:rofl: ..just playnnn! Well..sorta....I own both and got a pretty good idea of both. In stock form....not in the same catagory as the 03/04 Cobra or Shelby though. -Shane

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Your gonna need twin turbos and a built block to play....:rofl: ..just playnnn! Well..sorta....I own both and got a pretty good idea of both. In stock form....not in the same catagory as the 03/04 Cobra or Shelby though. -Shane

Shane he has a built motor and a huge supercharger:)

M

Mustangcwo

You guys and your horsepower....you're starting to sound like a bunch of Dyno Queens!! You're making me want to :puke: . Get your butt to Barona, put up some times and then you can start talking smack. Then, there will be a fall run at the quarter mile in Fontana to lay down some 1/4 mile times. I dont care if you have 1000HP, can you drive it??

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
HAHAHA Awesome! Good Call CWO.....

I think Bobby can talk though....his car is like a rocket....

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Both of you stay off my soap box and come talk to me when you guys every get to the track. I think I have raced my new SHELBY more times that you guys have been to the track and that is once:)

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
You guys and your horsepower....you're starting to sound like a bunch of Dyno Queens!! You're making me want to :puke: . Get your butt to Barona, put up some times and then you can start talking smack. Then, there will be a fall run at the quarter mile in Fontana to lay down some 1/4 mile times. I dont care if you have 1000HP, can you drive it??

HAHAHA Awesome! Good Call CWO.....

I think Bobby can talk though....his car is like a rocket....

Both of you stay off my soap box and come talk to me when you guys every get to the track. I think I have raced my new SHELBY more times that you guys have been to the track and that is once:)

atlblue98gt

Greer, SC

I thought you was talking too me. I broke my car more times at the track then you prolly raced this year. I know Ive broke at atleast three diff tracks this year, broke radiator, broke clutch, broke rearend, broke brake calliper, messed up my ac, broke belt, and went through a set of slicks and borrowed two diff sets from friends. On the mission to buy more tires and use more nitrous.

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
you all underestimate a big pushrod with a lot of spray;) bring it at barona (as soon as im fixed) til then bobby will be the man to beat. lol