• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Terminator got Terminated by WIKD500

boostedmach

Your gonna need twin turbos and a built block to play....:rofl: ..just playnnn! Well..sorta....I own both and got a pretty good idea of both. In stock form....not in the same catagory as the 03/04 Cobra or Shelby though. -Shane

who owns a stock mustang now-a-days?

yosemiddysam

Donator
Is being stuck at 7.5 really that bad???? I hope to not be there the next time I am on the track but 7's are quite respectable for a street driven car....

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Both of you stay off my soap box and come talk to me when you guys every get to the track. I think I have raced my new SHELBY more times that you guys have been to the track and that is once:)

Hey mine is slow, but I am not the one on here telling everyone how I beat down another car and there is no video after you stated the video was coming..........

Gib

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Oh yeah, mine might be slow, but at least mine has a timeslip.......

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
cai without a tune doesnt help at all...... but the hood is going back to stock and the CAI has to go.....throwing check engine lights....

I

Ichiduo

wake me up when there's a video... *zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

yosemiddysam

Donator
There wont be cause it never happened. I was beginning to think he tried to race my wife Angel but she said no.... Now he could beat her cause she is skeered of the car but that would be the only way lmao.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Well, if MrsWS's actually wrote that and not Emilio on her account, then I will believe it.

Good job and be careful with the new ride.