• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Test and tune 25 JUNE

elky406

im thinking about going agin with the fox,gotta make a gear change and get some suspension issues adressed

tomcatdr

still wont be back in time for this one. might be able to make one in july. if I have the car put back together.

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
U guys need to go so that the fastest car in the club isnt the one thats not driving. lol!

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
HAHAHAHAHAHA............shut up!! LOL j/k :) enjoy the crown while you can. Be safe out there.

SIC FIDDY

Im going......to watch. Without a good tire it is pointless for me to run the car down the track. On the street it hooks decent even with the new power. The track is a whole different animal though. Joe should easily dip into the 11's with the new tire. Dustin, I can run your car down the quarter for ya if you want. I have a full bottle in my garage...lol

Renegade

Charlie your going? damn i think im going to have to now lol. im off at 5:45 so we'll see what happens

Renegade

looks like i might be out now, i was supposed to have Saturday off but now i might have to work at 8am

Foxman

picking up motor tomorrow... will be at a test and tune in about 3 months..... i hope LOL