• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

The MCSD Gearhead Rendezvous 6 March

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
This is an informal gather of Mustang people. Cars in any state of build are welcome!!

Join your fellow Mustang enthusiasts for an informal gathering to compare cars, notes and share tips. Lots of fun!!

Time: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm (approx.)

Place: Fosters Freeze at Waring Rd. and Orcutt in Allied Gardens

RSVP

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
Last one for me for a few months.

They have some damn good street tacos in the strip mall.

Vaporizyed

La Mesa, CA
I will not be able to make it now. Unfortunately, I have to go to my buddy's funeral on Saturday in El Cajon. Would rather be there with you all under much better circumstances.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I will not be able to make it now. Unfortunately, I have to go to my buddy's funeral on Saturday in El Cajon. Would rather be there with you all under much better circumstances.

So sorry, man. Is it going to be a full dress? I haven't got the notice but where will the funeral be?

northerncountry

wow man that just sad, Sorry to hear you guys well even though you won't be there we will take many pics and I will hang a flag on my vert for your buddy ok.

Red

:sorry: to hear about your friend Matt. I'm hearing :rain: in the forecast anyway for Saturday.

Vaporizyed

La Mesa, CA
Thanks everyone for your condolences. It's already been a hard week for a lot of us and it's only Tuesday. Please excuse me for putting in this information in the middle of this thread. Danny and anyone else who is interested, here is the information pertaining to the services.

The funeral on Saturday for Deputy Ken Collier will be full dress, Class "A" (Uniformed Personnel). It will be at 1000 hours. The location is Shadow Mountain Community Church at 2100 Greenfield Drive in El Cajon.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I'm going to try to make that.

Matt, you working tomorrow? I'm going to be in D-12 covering that court in the morning calendar.