• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

The MCSD Gearhead Rendezvous 6 March

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
So far they are calling for afternoon rain.

Looks like we are only going to be bringing mine.

StarAngel

yeah If it doesn't rain til later, I will be there too. If we go will we be meeting at Bennigan's first? It is always cool to show up together.

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
yeah If it doesn't rain til later, I will be there too. If we go will we be meeting at Bennigan's first? It is always cool to show up together.

Not sure about the rest, HP2 and I are going to roll in about 1100. Gotta make sure the MIL is all set before we leave.

Edit: Please save us a spot with the Club if everyone is rolling in together!

StarAngel

OMG yeah forgot about that! Maybe last nights Chuck E. Cheese was it for the birthday?? Ahh well, whatever happens...happens

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
OMG yeah forgot about that! Maybe last nights Chuck E. Cheese was it for the birthday?? Ahh well, whatever happens...happens

Their Birthday was actually yesterday. The Chuckie thing was last minute because if you bring the kids on their Birthday Chuckie comes out with the cake and sings Happy B Day.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Not sure if I will make this. I will be going to the kids bday party. Chuckie cheese was to celebrate on there bday with the family.

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
Nice to meet everyone again!

We all got a little wet at the meet so HP2 and I left early. Big mistake! Got caught in a down pour on the 8 west to the 15 south. Oh well, both cars needed the dust knocked off of them. LOL

Red

Nice to meet everyone again!

We all got a little wet at the meet so HP2 and I left early. Big mistake! Got caught in a down pour on the 8 west to the 15 south. Oh well, both cars needed the dust knocked off of them. LOL

It was seeing you and Jo again.

You guys should have waited a bit longer cause I left about 12:30 and drove home to CV without hitting any rain.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Good thing you guys weren't on the 8 east around 9am today. Our pocession closed off the 8. You guys would have sat there for some time. I think it was well over 3 miles long.

Glad you guys still had a good time at the meet.

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
Good thing you guys weren't on the 8 east around 9am today. Our pocession closed off the 8. You guys would have sat there for some time. I think it was well over 3 miles long.

Glad you guys still had a good time at the meet.

I was wondering what that was when I looked up the traffic this morning.

Glad you guys and gals were able to shut it down for a good cause

We didn't get on the road until 10 am