• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Ugliest Mustangs you have seen Thread

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
Ok everyone here is a chance to post the ugliest things you have ever seen. Even though they are Mustangs, They dont really deserve that name after the owner desicrated them.

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
DSCF7338.jpg

DSC00707.jpg

DSC00708.jpg

DSC00709.jpg

GT400SC

PM for Decals
To be honest, the ugliest Mustang I ever saw was my old 1970 Fastback BEFORE I redid it throughout. The photo on the left is the day I bought it and on the right, the day I sold it to a buyer from Texas.

It was REAL ugly for a long time but ended up pretty sweet!

Firstday_lastday.jpg

GT400SC

PM for Decals
It was ungly when I started tearing into it and found out the car I had just bought and drove to San Diego from West Covina was 50% bondo! Doh!

Hey, I knew whatever I bought, it was gonna be ugly at first but this one was priced right and had very little to no rust. It was a San Jose car and never left CA. Low miles but had really been beat up. Originally yellow, it went to white, teal and then black. And I took it to red and sold it for twice what I paid for it. I broke even on everything I put into it...except my labor.

It WAS ugly, believe me!

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
or the wing hanging off the back, or the ricerish side skirts, or the euro lights, or the bumper that looks like its gonna fall off. take all that off and it would be great

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
wow those are some messed up stangs cept GT400 i liked both before and after

maverick169v

WS Posting God
beejay31000 said:
or the wing hanging off the back, or the ricerish side skirts, or the euro lights, or the bumper that looks like its gonna fall off. take all that off and it would be great

beat the car and the owner with a bat and it would look great.lol. i saw a mustang v6 off of college i got to get a picture of. he works at gas station. hes got a plastic "turbo" that sitcks out of his frontfoglight. like the hole turbo. like the entire turbo. then of course he has a full lineup of jc whitney performance accessories, in fact im taking my cam and going after work to check if hes there. i will tell him im from a stang club and see if i can get him to stand next to it. it would make a good "epic fail" photobucket pic.lol.

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
hell yeah that would be funny. my car is riced out too with hood and rims head lights

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
Yours looks pretty good vp just not a fan of those tail lights. But too each there own

i mean goonies is talking about undercarriage lights and beejay has an ancient stone wheeled fox body lol