• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Ugliest Mustangs you have seen Thread

yosemiddysam

Donator
VP_96COBRA said:
DSC07591.jpg

whats wrong with these?

Damn thatis one sexy biatch......ya know the one right beside yours........ Nah I love your tail lights NOW!!!!!!!!

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Ok here is another.....Well not a Mustang but........It is a WTF!!!.

Read the description of it. Whay makes you say hey lets put a 440 in a Breeze? I mean seriously what were they thinking..... Now just an hideous ride that can not get sold....

http://www.cars-on-line.com/23827.html

95plym23827.jpg

Gib

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Ok here are a few more cars and an awesome Stang.....I think this should be the Stangpede car........

joke1.jpg

IMG_6093.jpg

IMG_6095.jpg

IMG_6036.jpg

IMG_5732.jpg

45518NTV.jpg

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
thats actually how my car looked when i got it. so dont hate *****s lol. that green one isnt even a mustang i saw it on car domain its a four door rio i think i remember is what it was

fangs99

i hate to say it but i'd almost rather drive a roush than a cobra w/purple rims and a huge tampax decal on the side. it would be a hard decision.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Yes I know whos it is....it may be fast/badass/pink I would not drive it if it was given to me. Never.......I think it is UGLY! That is why I posted it here. I took that just after she walked away from it. I do have a signed poster of it in the garage but that is cause my daughter likes it and Molly is laying on it........

Gib

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
I dont even think then either for me......

brakes huh........must be an easy night.....I would at least beat the power steering pumps off it.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
undeserved of course...

Congrats on the promotion.

Gib