• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Welcome Enrique Montes

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I used to go, I am stationed in Whidbey Island Washington now. I also have the summit racing glass packs on. I enjoy the sound.

Enrique Montes

Really? I'm going to login to mustangexhaust.com website and see if someone posted a mustang with those types of mufflers.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Welcome to WickedStangs and yes we make it out to Qualcomm often. We also race at the Barona Drag Strip. Barona has a sweet setup and very good traction.

Enrique Montes

Welcome to WickedStangs and yes we make it out to Qualcomm often. We also race at the Barona Drag Strip. Barona has a sweet setup and very good traction.

Thanks for the welcome. Man the next time i go ill make sure to look you guys up. As for Barona i haven't been there but the next time you guys go ill be sure to make it.

Welcome. I am in Washington now, but i am the gypsy of the group. I am down in San Diego often. at least twice a month or so. So i'll probably see you around at qualcomm or at Chuckwalla road course if you make it out to that in April. I'll be down there putting the Mrs. Stang through some test paces.....getting a feel for new mods installed up to that point.