• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Welcome Enrique Montes

should checkout the Events and Endorsed Events sections to see what the next event will be. and about qualcomm, I believe they are heading out there on the 18th (next friday). oh and welcome

Enrique Montes

Some of us will be camping out there on Friday. Camping is free, but if you're not into camping, come out in the morning. They start teching around 8, but gates are always open so come anytime.

Okay koo, if i get out of work early ill camp out but if not ill make it in the morning for sure.

Enrique Montes

Welcome. I am in Washington now, but i am the gypsy of the group. I am down in San Diego often. at least twice a month or so. So i'll probably see you around at qualcomm or at Chuckwalla road course if you make it out to that in April. I'll be down there putting the Mrs. Stang through some test paces.....getting a feel for new mods installed up to that point.

Thanks, what kind of mods are you adding.

Enrique Montes

should checkout the Events and Endorsed Events sections to see what the next event will be. and about qualcomm, I believe they are heading out there on the 18th (next friday). oh and welcome

I have taken a look at the events and it looks like you guys/gales are meeting this Wednesday. As for Qualcomm this Friday I am pretty sure i can make it. I haven't gone for a while due to work. So if i can go ill see you guys/gales there. And thanks for the welcome