• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Well the 30th is my last day in San Diego..........

yosemiddysam

Donator
And yup you guessed it. I would like some help loading the moving truck on Sunday. I am getting a 26 foot Penske truck and will appreciate any and all that show up. I still have half a keg left over from my going away party with my Marines to boot. I can not ask any of them cause it is their last weekend before going to Japan. Please post up if you can help or I am going to Lowe's and recruiting lol.

Shells04Mach

i will be there and will help with what i can!! you know that dave would beat me if i did not go and help you out!!!

Shells04Mach

i can't make it yose!! sorry i forgot about the pool party over at ken's house, i will come and help until the party starts though!!

yosemiddysam

Donator
I think I have to get the truck at either 8 or 9 in the morning so it wont be that early. What time does the pool party start?

Shane361

Really wish I was there to return your favor James. I dont fly in till the 4th though. Thanks for everything you have done for me. -Shane

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
James, sorry man, I'm in Arizona this weekend.

It was great knowing you, Angel, Jr, and Erica. Have a safe drive cross country. Stay in touch and let us know how you guys doing on the other side of the country. Let us know if you need anything, come back and visit us if you ever have the chance.

Shells04Mach

i'll be there if i am late for the party so what!! you guys have been good friends to dave and i over the years. also i know you would have helped us if we had needed it!!

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
James sorry to hear that your leaving so soon brother. I for one will def miss you and the family. You have always been a good friend and opened your doors to all the wicked stang members with the UFC fights ect. You will be missed thats for sure. I hope you stay on the website so we can all keep in touch with you.

I go one deployment from 26-30 depends on what time the ship pulls in but I will def stop by as soon as I get home and get out of uniform. I am not sure if we are pulling in early or not this C.O. likes to pull in port around 3 for some damn reason. I will be over as soon as I get back though. If they dont pull us in I will be gone till 20th of sept. So If I dont see you take care.
Phill

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Hell no, I ain't going to help you... Piss poor planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.. Marine, remember Proper planning prevents piss poor performance....you knew about the pool party...Ooh-rah ... J/K I will be there too...:)