• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Well the 30th is my last day in San Diego..........

wickedbird

Hell no, I ain't going to help you... Piss poor planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.. Marine, remember Proper planning prevents piss poor performance....you knew about the pool party...Ooh-rah ... J/K I will be there too...:)

Damn..at least he didn't throw out a Devil Dog in there! lol

northerncountry

DAMN IT! I am out on deployment I for sure would help you out. I just want to thank you for all the good times working on your car and the UFC fight nights Later and hope to see ya some time. Keep in touch brother!!

Shane361

Eglin Air Force Base in Florida. Right about 40 miles from P-Cola

Wow..serious. I am from there! I grew up in Crestview because my grandfather was at Eglin most of his career. My mom, sis, nephew lives in Crestview still and my sis lives in Ft. Walton. Have to get up with ya when I visit home. Thought about which town your gonna live in? Toss up between Crestview, Niceville and Ft. Walton. -Shane

btw...Egliin is the largest base in the world..nearly 1000 square miles.

Shane361

Nice, graduated from there in 92. Took a look at which entrence to base you will be taking, Niceville might just be closer and is def nicer. -Shane

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Hell no, I ain't going to help you... Piss poor planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.. Marine, remember Proper planning prevents piss poor performance....you knew about the pool party...Ooh-rah ... J/K I will be there too...:)

Damn all that from a guy that never deploys....LOL J/K E.

James and Angel, wish I was there to help. Wish you all the best in everything, if you need anything, just hit us up. I will do what I can to help. Be safe in your future deployments.

Gib

yosemiddysam

Donator
Thanks to all that came and helped. Ya'll made a world of difference. We made it to dallas this morning and will be pushing forward on Monday. Once again thanks and sincere apologies to ethan and ken for stealing some people from your pool party. I couldn't have done it without them!

StarAngel

Your most welcome James, we know how it feels. We were happy to help! Here's wishing you and the family a very safe trip.