• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wicked Stangs 2009 Shelby GT500

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Alright everyone I placed my order awhile back.. I thought you guys would get it with the new banner and business cards...:) Got my call today.

DSC_0013.JPG

DSC_0014.JPG

DSC_0015.JPG

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
I still do not believe it. I'll have to see it first. Take a pic outside the house and maybe I'll be convinced. That place is in Texas, so I don't think they have the car. :)

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
I just talked to him and unless he is lying to me, he is still at the dealership. They are detailing and such still. I asked if it was his or hers and he said she has all the money....LOL

BTW: I hear there is a Screaming Yellow Cobra that may be on Ken Grody fords lot........

Again all of this is subject to proof of the new vehicle...

Phil, he said they would try to make it by today.

Gib

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
You are going to love the S197 chassis!!! You will never look back.... Congrats!! By the way im jealous.. I never got to get my GT500...

lowlow

he dont got it or if he does then he didnt trade in his cobra his cobra is sitting at his house :)

Red

Ya right...... Like Orange said. I want to see a pic that's not at the dealership.