• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wicked Stangs BBQ

yosemiddysam

Donator
I will be bringing a ton of ice, my gas grill, 2 coolers, 1 extra fold up chair, some soft balls, B-ball, Football, Volleyball with net, Cones, 1 table if needed, ( I need to know) and some various other often forgotten stuff. Question??????? Can anyone swing by my house early and help load the grill? The wife wants to bring the Faleen out to so I will need to make two trips to drop things off unless someone wants to ride over and drive my truck there and back. If interested call me at 858 822 8659.

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
where you live. i might be able to swing by there before i head to the place by nine and help load evertything up, but i gotta set the place up so i cant drive your truck back. im sure someone there can tho

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Ummm. I live right up the street from you. I guess that makes me available. My wife is taking our SUV down there or I would have her help you out. Anyway, what time (8 -845 I was thinking) and PM me your address.

Gib

yosemiddysam

Donator
Addy is 3021 Taussig St, S.D. Ca, 92124. I am not totally worried about someone driving the truck. I might be able to bring a friend to drive my truck. If not I will make 2 trips. Either way we all win. I am excited to meet everyone.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Where was I when all this planning went down? Oh the boat thats right... Going to talk to the wife about possibly making some lumpia. I have party heat trays if we need them as well. We have a party at chucky cheese for my youngest boy at 2:00 pm but I think wife is going to take him and come back. Let me know what else we need

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Picked up the following things today.....

2- 24 Packs of Hamburgers
1- 50 Pack of Hot Dogs
48 Hotdog Buns
48 Hamburger Buns
1 36 Pack of Diet Pepsi
1 32 Pack of Dr. Pepper
50 snack size chip bags

I still have to get the cake. I am going to order it in a few minutes.

Gib

fabman

Okay, when this first started I said I'd buy the beer for our home comming heroes....someone said they wanted silver bullets....is that the consensus? I looked for coors light in those little kegs (like the new Heiniken kegs) and couldnt find them so it looks like cans or bottles.....y'all good wi dat?

yosemiddysam

Donator
Yeah VP I still live in the same place. Free beer is the best beer. If boughten then no reason to complain lol.

fabman

Hope theres plenty of ice and coolers.....cant get much into my stang ya know....probably gonna be warm beer till it gets there.....

fabman

Thats where I'm headed tomorrow.....still gotta wash that 1500 mile trip off my stang and try to find the shine it had before I left....

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
im brining a 24 pack of bud select to add to the collection amongst things

fabman

I'm thinking silver bullets (some one said they wanted that) and some heinikens in those little kegs.....