• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wicked Stangs BBQ

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
LOL Been there done that.

Ordered the cake today. Yellow with Black writing and edging. Half chocolate, half Vanilla. They are gonna scan the picture of the brand logo on it. I hope it turns out good. The lady asked me if I was in a Mustang Club or something..........

Writing says" 1st Annual Wicked Stangs Mustang Club Car Show" Hmm I wonder if I am part of a club.

She also said" I really want one of those red Salinas Mustangs." I just said yes they are very nice.

Gib

fabman

Gibs07GTcpe said:
LOL Been there done that.
She also said" I really want one of those red Salinas Mustangs." I just said yes they are very nice.

Gib

Your're a good man Gib....

fabman

I'll never be without my GPS ever again....I travel, and take it with me everywhere. I pack it in my suitcase when I fly and poke it in the rental car....it's the best invention since the Mustang GT.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Fab.....it is easy how are you coming down here?

I posted directions from the north and the south on the initial post. Follow those and you can not go wrong. My wife did and she made it there so they must be on a Kindergarten level. LOL They are about as accurate as I can get.

PM me if you still want my number to call tomorrow morning. I have a Hawaii number though.

Gib

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
I'll never be without my GPS ever again....I travel, and take it with me everywhere. I pack it in my suitcase when I fly and poke it in the rental car....it's the best investion since the mustang.

Investion......HUH? what is that?

I am just busting your balls. Sorry. It was BJ's turn the other day so needed someone today to mess with.

Gib

fabman

A Hawaii number....? ME TOO! Hey my brutha 808......he-he.

The map didnt show me from HWY 5 which is where I am....I have to drive to Temecula first and pick up a friend (never been there either) and then I go from there......so the addresses are key for me....then I just let Magellen show me the way. At this point. I think I have what I need. Just have to ready the car in time to hit costco and pick up supplys.....I am really looking forward to this....I cut my trip short so I could be there in time to meet you all.

fabman

Gibs07GTcpe said:
Investion......HUH? what is that?

I am just busting your balls. Sorry. It was BJ's turn the other day so needed someone today to mess with.

Gib

Too late....I editied it as you were posting your reply....so now it's your word against mine....:D

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
^^^ I think you just told on yourself.

From the 5.
Go south on 5
Take 8 West
Take 15 North.
Follow from the south directions on the original post.
I do not have the actual address right now.

Gib

fabman

Emilio was good enough to PM me the address....thanks for the info, good chance I'll make it there with a minimum of delay....

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
you better not be late. I wanna see the best color combo ever in person.....White with Blue racing stripes. If anything says Mustang it is that combo. made famous by the 60's Shelbys...

Do not worry about being late.

Got the cake today. it is good. Not quite what I wanted but hey it is close.....It says something about"Salinas" on it....

It is almost the color of your car Emilio.

LOL J/K

Gib

fabman

Gibs07GTcpe said:
you better not be late. I wanna see the best color combo ever in person.....White with Blue racing stripes. If anything says Mustang it is that combo. made famous by the 60's Shelbys...

LOL J/K

Gib

Man, you almost made me cry with that statement.....there will be an extra beer for you.:cool: