• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wicked Stangs @ Whipple Industies!!!!

What day for Whipple??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
ACCU Weather.com:
High: 73 °F RealFeel®: 72 °F
Cloudy in the morning with a passing shower, then times of clouds and sun in the afternoon

Weather.gov:
Saturday: A chance of rain before 6am, then a chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 68. Northwest wind between 7 and 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%

Intellicast:
Cloudy, periods of rain. Highs in the low 70s and lows in the mid 50s.

As of right now they are saying chance of rain is pretty good. May just be scattered showers... Some sites say like 80% chance some only 40%. I will check again tonight and again tomorrow.

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
dont write it off yet GT lets check the forecast tomorrow morning.. I bet it will be different than it is today!

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
Just checked weather.com again, it went from showers 80% chance to a few showers in morning precipitation chance 50%. Guys I am thinking Sat is going to turn out to be a nice day!!! Tim we can dry your car off and put in my garage after the show if it gets any water on it :).. See you all on SAT!!!!!!

Renegade

rain or shine saturday is party time!!!!!!! oh and if we are going to hooters someone need to make reservations due to the fight, dont want it to be like last time....

ears

im still in rain or shine!!!! tim if i can ride five hours north on a bike through the rain and all hell, you can drive in a nice climate controlled car with heat, air, and winshield wipers!!!!lolololol!!!!! dont be such a vag!!!!

ears

lololololol!!!!! lets get them reservations for hooters goin!!!! dont want to be runnin around all night tryin to find a place to party!!! lets get this thing booked!!! c yall bright and early sat mornin!!!

ears

yes sir that would be correct, and brinin my own jack...... just in case!!!! the cobra is a bit under the weather right now so she wouldnt be up for the trip!!!

ears

talk out in the chat box,,,,, dont want to clutter the thread with jargin!!!!!lolol!!! only important things,,,,, for whipple,,,,lolol!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.