• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wicked Stangs @ Whipple Industies!!!!

What day for Whipple??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
Okay everyone we are trying for solidify a date for us to have a show + shine / tour of Whipple Industries!!! The goal is to get as many people as possible to this event. The facility is located in Fresno, Ca so primarily it would be people from San Diego and from the Central Valley Chapters. But anyone in between or anywhere in the area is welcome to attend as well.

Please if able to attend please vote for the day you would like this event to happen on...

Max participation is HIGHLY ENCOURAGED as this could possible gain us a new sponsor for the website and or a race car sponsor!!!!

* IF YOU ARE FREE ON BOTH DAYS CLICK ON BOTH OF THE DATES *

See you all there!!!

ears

question,,, when is it gonna be set in stone which day were goin??? so i can make plans around it??? just a checkin!!! cant wait to check this place out man, this is gonna be bad ass!!!

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
The poll closes on the 11th.

Emilio, what are you thinking on this one? Is it a go or no...

ears

damn man it looks like we are!!! still wanna go but not if no one else is gonna be there!!!

VENOM04

ok... Just got off of the phone with a guy from whipple. HE LOVES THE IDEA!!!! The two dates i gave him were the 2nd or the 9th of May. These are not set in stone. He is going to talk to the owner in about an hour and bring the idea up to him and see if he likes it and if it does what works ( date wise with him) so i should hopefully have some info today. As soon as i get something i will post it. But this needs to be huge!!!!!!! i dont want to waste these dude's time. They are a huge part of the Mustang comunity. So if we do this we need to do this right!!!!!! I was thinking about banners at the show and everything if we have any.

He was also wondering about how many cars and or people. I told him 20 to 30 minimum but could be alot more!!!!!! So we really need to try.

I gave them the link to our site so WHIPPLE we be checking us out. And they sound pretty interested in the race car!!!!!

Anyone wanting a WHIPPLE this is the time to get one!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Well anyways as soon as i hear from them ill let everyone know!!!!

VENOM04

ears

dude, if we can pullthis off, itll be bangin, i cant wait to see this place man!!! cmon peeps we gotta get this one on the books!!! we need a huge croud to tell these ppl we appreciate what they do for us!!! well, and our cars!!! and if all goes well we may have a whippled race car in our future!!! hellz yea!!!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
dude, if we can pullthis off, itll be bangin, i cant wait to see this place man!!! cmon peeps we gotta get this one on the books!!! we need a huge croud to tell these ppl we appreciate what they do for us!!! well, and our cars!!! and if all goes well we may have a whippled race car in our future!!! hellz yea!!!

The problem with some here in San Diego is the drive. Its a 5 hours drive one way. Most may not want to drive back the same day so will need to stay out there. I know many of the Central Valley members offered a place for us to stay, its those with family. Also, some of the cars may not be able to make that drive. So, its not that we all don't want to go, its some of us can't go.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Sub let start a poll on who can go from San Diego Chapter and let try our hardest...

ears

well either way im down unless something comes up with work!!! which i dont see happening, but it seems any more i gotta say it because if i dont the n something does come up!!! ya know!!! just put up a date!!! and what about thecen cal folks they can come in on it too, its not just us down here, right!!??

ears

on it!!!
hopefully my carll be uo by then i got the money for it so im gonna buy the parts this monday so hopefully itll be done by the end of the week!!! but i dont wanna get my hope up!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.