• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wicked Stangs @ Whipple Industies!!!!

What day for Whipple??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ears

any one knw what sunday is lookin like??? what time were heading back, or even if were heading back as a group???

ears

i have to be at work at 4 is why im asking, so if we start back too late then ill have to ride back advance party!!! which blows but its really what ever!!!

GT400SC

PM for Decals
I was hoping we could have breakfast (those of us still there-the CV guys may go home after the Whipple event or after the drinking LOL) but we could go to a local Denny's or Waffle joint and then leave from there after checking out of the hotel. That will put us back WAY after 4pm. If you skipped breakfast or got something to eat on the road, you'd be WAY ahead of us. I expect thick traffic in L.A. on the way back.

ears

well trafic aint a problem, if im on the bike, but yea it looks like ill have to head back before yall so i can get to work on time, it just kinda sucks that i wont be able to stick around w yall and have some breakfast!!! but theres no way in hell im missing out on a chance to drink!!! especially if the cv guys are buyin the first round!!!!lol!!!

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
All after Whipple Tour lets find a Sports Bar and Watch Hatton VS Pacquiao fight.. Or anyone in CV want to have a little get together Wicked Stangs Style at there house, that has room for us all to chill and watch HBO we can all pitch in for Payperview:)

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
I already said we could party at my house.. I have a pool, a nice patio, and a 50in flat screen TV on my wall. Only thing is I live in Hanford so if you all plan to stay in hotels in Fresno that would not work out very well..

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I already said we could party at my house.. I have a pool, a nice patio, and a 50in flat screen TV on my wall. Only thing is I live in Hanford so if you all plan to stay in hotels in Fresno that would not work out very well..

How far is Hanford from Fresno?

I'm hitting the hot tub by the pool with that one-legged bald dwarf chick going through chemo. LOL

You are just WRONG!!!!!!

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
About 30 min or so... But if we drink at my house you wouldnt want to drive back to Fresno that night.... have alot of people that offered rooms in Hanford area though. up to you guys how you want to do it!!!!

ears

im down,,, i was gonna take up the offer for a room from the cv guys any way, especialy since i got to leave early in the mornin any way!!!

tim you are one disturbed individual!!! ya know you could get her wasted then ya may have a chance,,,lololol!!!!jmjmjmjmjmjm, no rally though i know the girl your talkin about and i think shes right up your alley, you have my blessing!!!!

GT400SC

PM for Decals
I was thinking about a little one on one .........with YOU!!!

Kinda wanna know why they call you ears! LOL Not "rally".

Just kidding. Take a chill pill.

ears

hhhhaaaaa!!!!!!! wow!!!!! man gt, you got a lot of experience makin ppl laugh, and you use it well!!! by the by,,, thats supposed to be a complement

ears

hahhahahahahahahhahahaha!!!! jsut dont let him around your dog!!!!!! so is it settled were goin over to your house sat, after whipple!!!???

Status
Not open for further replies.