• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

wicked wednesday....

tim burdette

woo im goin fast..oh shit im in the air...not good
lets blow up the Dennys parking lot lol good food good people sound good to anyone else??

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I think Tim is in San Diego so that would be a far drive for you guys to meet up, but hey a cruise half ways would be FUN!

Mirage

Donator
Maybe next year we can all do a cruise down to cali for a show and meet up with the cali chapters, now that would be FUN!

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
That would take some planning to do since alot of us would have to take leave. It would be fun to go down there for Mustangs vs the World.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I see you got your avitar and big ass signature! Wickedstangs San Diego host that a couple times a year. It's when ever they plan for.

Not that i am aware. I thought we were shooting to shift to Friday or the weekend due to schedules. That is why in the other Seatac thread i suggested sat/Sunday. Proteus has a game, as far as i know Bass is still down and working his issue, V6 is working his as well so that leaves you and i butif we get together this Friday or sat we can include the previously mentioned even if i gotta go grab someone or we can meet up and lend a hand. All chime in with your inputs.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I would like to plan a Saturday cruise out to Seattle, fish market and Bruce lee"s grave site. Maybe cruise down Broadway stop and eat at Dick's cause it's the place were the cool people hang out.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Let me talk with the guys tonight at our WW and see if thats a good day for them. I should be good for that as long as its a Saturday.

I apologies i had duty yesterday and our system is down so didn't see this till i was able to get on here tonight. You can post up a suggestion for this weekend but the weather forecast looked pretty crappy from what i saw.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Weather is suposed to be crappy. We were gonna do a car wash. I got hit up at the NEX by cashier, she asked when we were having next one cause her and her husband loved the way we washed and waxed it. Are name is out there for that, we should open up A detail shop.