• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

wicked wednesday....

Mirage

Donator
They say its supposed to rain here today. Albert, how many detail shops are there in Oak Harbor?

Mirage

Donator
If there I only 1, you have an oppurtunity to "corner" the market so to speak, there. WICKED STANGS DETAIL INC.
Is that what you were thinking?

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Something like that. I would have to talk to Emilio about using the club name though. I think I am gonna look to see if there are any open places to rent.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Looks good! I think we took over this thread and took it off the subject. LOL I sent you a PM.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
You guys waxed em too? How long did you spend on each car from start to finish?
It didnt take that long at all I would say about 15 min. You figure we hadabout 4 people washing then another 3-5 drying and waxing. It goes quick when you have good people out there and a line.

I been busy this week. Missed this and saw it now. Wed. Wasn't the greatest day this week but if you wanna meet up Friday or Saturday Im down.

Mirage

Donator
Sorry I have been MIA. A lot going on around here. I just saw josh's post as well, let's try to figure out a time/day of week that works for everyone.