• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

wikedcobra312 is a weirdo

wikedcobra312

okay, i think i found a replacement for my red cobra, my brother said theres a 97 vobra(vortech cobra) with 40k on the odo for sale near his house in vegas, for 11k

wikedcobra312

he also told me this. "1997 Mustang Cobra Black/Black, ~40K miles, Vortech V2 Supercharged w/aftercooler, bored .020 over, vortech fuel pump, bbk longtube headers, bbk h-pipe, Borla SVO side exit exhaust, b&m short throw shifter, bbk springs, S281 spoiler, Cobra R wheels, autometer boost/fuel pressure gauges. Interior 9/10 & Exterior 8/10. This car is capable of 500 hp with a good tune, previous owner had a best ET of 11.7 @115, forced to sell because of recent addition to the family. The price is firm at $11,000 "

wikedcobra312

i dunno, i sent the guy emails, and he didnt answer me, theres always random deals out there, like when i bought my 99 cobra for 9500, i just get lucky now and then

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
i think i saw that one yesterday when i was looking at random shit. i also saw a beat up fox with a trick flow intake manifold, and i tried to call the dude to see if he would sell it plus a swap for my stock one, but the phone number was wrong.

wikedcobra312

well guys, i am not mustangless anymore, i pick up my 91 vortech vert fox on monday, i am soo happy. heres a pic.
vortechvert.jpg

wikedcobra312

ohhh, the guys is really cool, we have a couple of mutual friends(small world) and he is selling his 86 red fox for 4k, really beautiful looking car. it has, Custom paint (red); 5-speed manual transmission; keyless entry alarm system; am/fm/cd stereo with removable face plate; port/polish heads/intake; custom exhaust; DynoMax headers; Flow Masters; Motorcraft suspension; Bilstien shocks; 16" Azev rims; 355 gears (rear end); Saleen body kit; 110k miles; Engine is in great shape! and the car just had a tune up last week and was just smogged.

86redfox.jpg

W

wickedstangs

wikedcobra312 said:
well guys, i am not mustangless anymore, i pick up my 91 vortech vert fox on monday, i am soo happy. heres a pic.
vortechvert.jpg

Congrats.. See you at the next meeting...

wikedcobra312

what i wont be here for the next meeting, i leave sunday the 2nd for long beach, but i will be here on the weekends till i go to georgia on jan 3. any thing going on this week, like racelegal on friday?

wikedcobra312

man, i am suppose to complete the transaction later on today, but for some reason i am getting second thoughts. this sucks like a mofo.

wikedcobra312

screw, im gonna buy it, i took out a loan, and my monthly payments are like 60 dollars. i was thinking of buying them both, you know take out a loan for 1 car at lets say 10k. he called me just right now and dropped off the car to get smogged if i dont pick it up tonight, then tomorrow will be the day i bombard this site with pics and vids.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Congrats on new car Henery. I plan on buying a new toy after cruise. I dont know if we are going to buy a fox or go old school. I am talking either a Rat Rod or possibly a 30's style sedan nothing over a 40