• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

wikedcobra312 is a weirdo

wikedcobra312

i am sooo bored at work, i am glad it is my last week here....and hopefully i will win my car and be driving it around and racing phil all day

wikedcobra312

beejay31000 said:
i havent heard much about the car....its a cobra..what else? stock..color...miles?
theres pictures of it at the top of the page(post 70), its black, convertible, 2004, 21k on the odo, bone stock. only different feature, top was changed from cloth to vinyl.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Hey Henery just a heads up. You better go get a pully or something on your new vert. I hate to race a second cobra you have and beat it as well. LOL Nah it will be a good race once you get used to driving it. Dont even try though afterApril though. I will be back from cruise with all my bills paid off, tax return money and cruise money. I will be modding oh yes I will be modding lol I will have cams, nos, an ???? HMMM

wikedcobra312

beat it, i dunno, we never got any clean runs with my last cobra(upcoming traffic, phil you drive crazy), with this one, we will have to schedule runs...get a notch!!!!!!!!!their awesome foxes

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
I like hatches too. The wife say what ever happens she wants me to keep the stang we will see though