• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Will anyone get Butt Hurt if I trailer my car to MVTW?

yosemiddysam

Donator
Well One Sic told me I can use his trailer this weekend so I was thinking about trailering the car to the event. We are going up friday and camping so there would be no difference in the cooling factor...... I just know I plan on going all out and I dont wanna break anything and not have a way home. Now the way I see it....I can make Angel drive the truck pulling the trailer with me driving behind and only using the trailer if I break or me pull the car and unload it Friday. Please feel free to be open about it. I wouldnt have asked unless it meant something to me. I know there were issues the last time when someone trailered in a Street class car and won. I think 98% of you have seen me drive mine on the streets and know it is legal "kinda" LMAO. Please let me know. One Sic I will be getting your trailer either way but depending on how this goes maybe only if needed. Or if nothing else we will go get it if I break at the track OK?

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
Cool with me as long as you change "Super Moderator" to "Trailor Queen" for two months!!

LMAO!!

Paul Huizenga

If you're bringing your trailer, I'm bringing mine...

a17e3d69.jpg

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
trailor queen and 4.30 gears.. Man you must be scared I didn't put anything into my ride...

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
James, don't matter. Trailer it in if you want to. Hell, if I could trailer mine in, I would too. I know how much gas them 4.30s eat up. LOL! But its ok with me if you trailer it.

DSGimportslayer

DSG in the hisouse!
Staff member
people dont buy mustangs for gas mileage. and now that you brought up 4.30s someones gonna cry now even more so when he loses in his "more modern" GT500. boo hoo. if you want to trailor it in is fine with me but you know as well as i know there is gonna be a certain sh*t talker (emilio) that may have something to say. if you trailor it to the gas station then off load it there and drive it in. theres not a Gawd dayum thing anyone can say about it. good luck bro.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
people dont buy mustangs for gas mileage. and now that you brought up 4.30s someones gonna cry now even more so when he loses in his "more modern" GT500. boo hoo. if you want to trailor it in is fine with me but you know as well as i know there is gonna be a certain sh*t talker (emilio) that may have something to say. if you trailor it to the gas station then off load it there and drive it in. theres not a Gawd dayum thing anyone can say about it. good luck bro.

what are you talking about? :( If you can't take the sh*t talking stay out of Yosi and I's conversation lol

We were to remind the way they are...
Emilio
Stock GT500
2.6 upper pulley
Nittos 245/40/17
Exhaust
Fat Pig...

Yosi
Heavily Modified Terminated
2.8 upper pulley
4lb lower (New Item)
ported blower
4.30 gears (New Item)
Removed Sway Bar (New Trick for him)
Nitrous
Biggest Tires ever to be placed on a Terminator

Ok, what happen to run them the way they are Yosi? I have my new charger just setting in the box. Its going to make it even better when I blow passed you.:)

yosemiddysam

Donator
LMAO I dont have 4.30's either. I would not say I am highly modified either but it is a 2.76 upper pulley lmao.

Ford1288

Donator
Thats your fault on the whipple bud, I dont think you have a chance without it, unless something is just off on Yose's car. And I see no problem with you bringing it in on a trailer...

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Yosi I would like th trailor out there as well. i have two teeth chipped in my rear end. I think its a good idea to have on out in case soemone does break. That is a big tow bill. I don't care if you tow you car in or not. I would do it If I could.
I hate changing tires at the track. And I have to do 60 on the skinnys and D/R's going down the highway.