• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Will anyone get Butt Hurt if I trailer my car to MVTW?

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Thats a good idea yosi. Have a small gen in the box, tie downs cooler. Skinnys and slicks in front. Jack and jack stands tool box, electric inpac. man that is a good idea

Paul Huizenga

Thanks for the compliments. I was inspired by all the trailers I've seen getting pulled by Drag Week cars. Here's a couple of pages with more information on mine:

http://techweasel.blogsome.com/2009/05/03/the-war-wagon/

http://techweasel.blogsome.com/2009/05/11/the-war-wagon-ii-electric-boogaloo/

img1241369124643-1.jpg

Since the photos were taken, I've added a slot-angle rack on the back for my 35cc go-ped, a swing-back jack (not that it needs it, but it's nice to keep it level when it's parked), and I've got a couple of tall 40mm ammo cans that I'm going to mount to the fenders for some extra storage space when I get some free time. I'll probably paint the whole thing OD at the same time to match. :)

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
200$ huh. I think I may make one too. I am sure the ideas for them are endless. I was looking at your thinking with some angle iron I could make a storage to have my tires sit over the top of the cargo area like
a actual circle track car trail looks. I think its a great idea. I am not sure about having ahitch on my stang though. I would tow it with the wifes minivan or a buddy who is coming out to the track ect though. I think its
a great idea. I give it two thumbs up def

Paul Huizenga

200$ huh. I think I may make one too. I am sure the ideas for them are endless. I was looking at your thinking with some angle iron I could make a storage to have my tires sit over the top of the cargo area like
a actual circle track car trail looks. I think its a great idea. I am not sure about having ahitch on my stang though. I would tow it with the wifes minivan or a buddy who is coming out to the track ect though. I think its
a great idea. I give it two thumbs up def

Thanks!

Not sure how the hitches attach on an S197, but on my SN-95 you can't even tell the mount is there with the drawbar removed. If my little V6 can pull that trailer with no problems, any Modular won't even notice it.

The really nice thing about it is having locking storage at the track, and not having to pack your car full of all the crap you want to take with. I can't tell you how much it's improved my quality of life at the races.