• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Woodies Weds. 10 mar.

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
Ok due to short notice last week, lets do the woodies get together once again but with this notice lets make a good showing for the club remember be a good rep for the club we have already made a good name for ourselves lets keep it up and build on it. Hope to see you there!!

Time: 6:00 PM
Where:
Woodies Chili dogs
4250 Clairmont Mesa Blvd.
San Diego CA.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Not to hate but, is this the only place in San Diego???? Where's is Hooters, TGIF, Wings and Things, and so on??

northerncountry

remember the last time we couldn't keep an eye on our cars? I mean fighting's car looks fantastic now but I would much rather be able to see them and when someone asks about them were there to tell them what we have done to them

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
remember the last time we couldn't keep an eye on our cars? I mean fighting's car looks fantastic now but I would much rather be able to see them and when someone asks about them were there to tell them what we have done to them

Sorry E, I have to agree with the above

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator

Sorry E, I have to agree with the above

You guys can have your woodies

I'll have my woodie at Hooters :rofl::rofl::hello:

hooters.jpg

Hooters2.jpg

Hooters3.jpg

Hooters4.jpg

Hooters5.jpg

Hooters6.jpg

Hooters7.jpg

yosemiddysam

Donator
You could always send someone out every now and then or try to get them to let us park in a certain part ...........

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
Woodies got picked because: 1) they love us there and give us a great discount. 2) we are right next to our cars 3) Nobody has rogered up with an alternate... I have been pretty sick lately so I haven't been out looking, so I need y'all to send me suggestions.. The way I see it we want places that we are in full view of our cars the whole time (kinda the point of a car club eh?) and a place where the management is welcoming to us. I like hooters too, but with the bank now taking 2/3 of the parking (and towing) it is just too hard to get a large group (and our cars) in there. Maybe we can scout ahead and see if they will do a special night for us? Takes a bit of scouting.. which I haven't been able to do lately.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Not to hate but, is this the only place in San Diego???? Where's is Hooters, TGIF, Wings and Things, and so on??

:nonono: :nonono: That's very supportive from the President. :nonono: You want someone to set up weekly meets and then you come and criticize? If you have a place in mind, let someone know and that can be place on the calendar. Otherwise, let those you gave the authority to set up meets do their job.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Woodies got picked because: 1) they love us there and give us a great discount. 2) we are right next to our cars 3) Nobody has rogered up with an alternate... I have been pretty sick lately so I haven't been out looking, so I need y'all to send me suggestions.. The way I see it we want places that we are in full view of our cars the whole time (kinda the point of a car club eh?) and a place where the management is welcoming to us. I like hooters too, but with the bank now taking 2/3 of the parking (and towing) it is just too hard to get a large group (and our cars) in there. Maybe we can scout ahead and see if they will do a special night for us? Takes a bit of scouting.. which I haven't been able to do lately.

No sweat Steve, you're doing fine. If anyone wants to bitch about anything, they can go out and suggest a place and put it up. Otherwise, if they don't like the meet place they don't have to go. We don't force anyone to go to any meets they don't want to. But you are doing just fine, Steve.

Token A4

:nonono: :nonono: That's very supportive from the president. :nonono: You want someone to set up weekly meets and then you come and criticize? If you have a place in mind, let someone know and that can be place on the calendar. Otherwise, let those you gave the authority to set up meets do their job.

burn!!!hahahaha I love the hooters girls also but a lot of u do have nice cars but im curious y do you have to check on them??

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
burn!!!hahahaha I love the hooters girls also but a lot of u do have nice cars but im curious y do you have to check on them??

We went to a different place one night in National City and a members car got keyed real bad

A few of us have been leary of parking the cars where we can't see them now.

Token A4

We went to a different place one night in National City and a members car got keyed real bad

A few of us have been leary of parking the cars where we can't see them now.

OIC hense look where u were nasty city the ghetto focking haterz

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
OIC hense look where u were nasty city the ghetto focking haterz

Since we were told by the owner there would be Security in the P lot and there was none.

Hence I don't trust any where that I can't:

A) Stand by my car

B) A Club Member is around

C) I don't go if A or B is not met