• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Woodies Weds. 10 mar.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
You guys can have your woodies

I'll have my woodie at Hooters :rofl::rofl::hello:

hooters.jpg

Hooters2.jpg

Hooters3.jpg

Hooters4.jpg

Hooters5.jpg

Hooters6.jpg

Hooters7.jpg

you can tell monica is out of town.....LOL

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
can we do one on a friday out on Midway? That is where the Over The Hill Gang meets up with their old school classic cars and hot rods and stuff...... That might be cool being able to chat with a bunch of gearheads about their cars and such.....I have gone out there before and they have some sweet custom antiques and classic Rods and Chopped cars.

And the starbucks works but only when it isnt raining like hell......LOL

Gib

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
Any weekday Evening is a killer for me and HP2.

Weekends are better and that is still hit and miss.

4.6stangpower

2001 gt vert
ya wen u go there we usually have all the parkin spots to our selves n we get a discount there its a real fun get together

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
can we do one on a friday out on Midway? That is where the Over The Hill Gang meets up with their old school classic cars and hot rods and stuff...... That might be cool being able to chat with a bunch of gearheads about their cars and such.....I have gone out there before and they have some sweet custom antiques and classic Rods and Chopped cars.

And the starbucks works but only when it isnt raining like hell......LOL

Gib

Gib....post up a time and when the next one will be. Sounds like fun and its a good change.

hey i have never been to this event, is this just like a lunch with the team

Its actually a night thing. We get together on Wednesday nights and just hang out, lie to each other :p and grab some snacks while at the meeting place.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Danny, let me do some research and make sure they are still involved before I post it up.....there is a malt shop there, pizza, and burgers, and asian food.....and a NFCU ATM.....

Their site says every friday night @ 5pm

The Malt Shop
3615 Midway Dr. San Diego

Gib

4.6stangpower

2001 gt vert
ya thats what we do lie like a gt500 beatin lucifer but im gonna have to say his car is no joke just ask quiksilver he got a taste on the way back from JBA tonite n it wasnt pretty hehehe its all fun and games quik please dont get offended

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Danny, let me do some research and make sure they are still involved before I post it up.....there is a malt shop there, pizza, and burgers, and asian food.....and a NFCU ATM.....

Their site says every friday night @ 5pm

The Malt Shop
3615 Midway Dr. San Diego

Gib

Sounds good.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
ya thats what we do lie like a gt500 beatin lucifer but im gonna have to say his car is no joke just ask quiksilver he got a taste on the way back from JBA tonite n it wasnt pretty hehehe its all fun and games quik please dont get offended

Did they go down to Mexico? We all know we don't do anything like that around here.

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
OIC hense look where u were nasty city the ghetto focking haterz

You volunteering for "Security" while we have a good time inside where we go?

You don't know half the story or what happened, so until you do, well, I don't have to finish.

Fish on other sites

Ford1288

Donator
Sonic, Outback steakhouse at the plaza bonita mall has a nice outside dining area next to parking, almost any In N Out. Im tired of woodies and the reason I usually dont show up Wednesdays. I will help do some research, it would be nice to do it in a busy area to attract more attention to the club, somewhere like P.B. Know what I mean?

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
Research a spot and post it up.. Wedsndays are open to different spots.. However, having been sick and out of the loop for awhile, and nobody suggesting anything else... I sorta went to default mode i.e. Woodies.
We've had some great suggestions for next weeks meet, y'all pick one and post it up.