• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wrecked!!!

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I wanna say THANK'S to Papatom for delivering my hood to bumper medic....

Tommy

I wanna say THANK'S to Papatom for delivering my hood to bumper medic....

No problem 1WDRSH..... while we were at the shop, 1WKDRSH got a few shots of his car. Here they are....

thats me tying my shoe :)
DSC01929.jpg

DOESN'T NEED A CAPTION WITH THAT SIGN ABOVE LOL!!!
DSC01932.jpg

DSC01930.jpg

DSC01931.jpg

DSC01933.jpg

DSC01934.jpg

DSC01935.jpg

DSC01936.jpg

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Lol, he hit another pole, and this time it took out his bumper. But, my dad has a truck too just in case you need anything.

GT400SC

PM for Decals
Wait a minute, he hit ANOTHER pole AFTER the drag races? He alread had pole damage then. He hit a SECOND pole?

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Lol, he hit another pole, and this time it took out his bumper. But, my dad has a truck too just in case you need anything.

I hit another pole???? I have only hit one pole get it right.....

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
GT400 i went to the shop today he is waiting on an answer from gieco. I will call you as soon as I find out if they gonna replace it or not.He is trying to get it replaced..

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Yeah man, you did, look on page 7, second pic, see there's not even a bumper anymore.

GT400SC

PM for Decals
Ethan, quit smoking crack.

We ALL knew he had hit a pole. Then on this page you said "he hit ANOTHER pole".

WTF???

Your confusion is apparently contagious like cooties!

"Lol, he hit another pole, and this time it took out his bumper. But, my dad has a truck too just in case you need anything. "

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
You all have to forgive Ethan. He is in college. That means he is the best and the brightest of this generation! I am sure that the reason is that someone else is responsible for him being wrong, or maybe it was Taco Bells fault because of his dnner the other night settled wrong. Maybe it is the fact that they have taught him in college that there is always a medcal condition that deems someone irresponsible for their own actions, statements or whatever. Arent you glad to have Obama as President? That will make sure those things are true!

He is the savior of the "Gotta be a reason someone else is at fault" Generation!

LOL Just giving you **** Ethan. I understood what you meant. But then again, I am Bi Polar with a case of ADD and ODD, along with a little Touretts!!!!! Wait if I was BiPolar and my bad side had an ADD attack, That would make me normal at that time right? 2 Begatives equal a positive right?

Again, just messing with you. Have a nice install tomorrow.

ALBERT, I am sure Tito will do right for you.

Gib

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
^^^^LOL^^^^ He is trying his best to get it done right....