• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WS California - Speed Challenge Poll

I want to beat on my street car hundreds of miles from home for a plastic trophy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2K7GTCS

Is October 8th & 9th the for sure dates? That is a Monday and Tuesday... If its the weekend before or after I'm SO down for this event!!! I've been wanting to get out on Willow and top my car out too. I'll start a fund just for this if I can go.

While I appreciate your enthusiasm, this was something I was trying to organize for last year. Unfortunately, it seems there are very few active members who are truly interested in doing this sort of thing.

SN95cobra04

Oh that sucks. I was REALLY excited about it. Well hopefully/maybe there will be another function like this in the future. Atleast like a WS Willow Springs day or something. I will be going up there by myself for sure but it would be a lot better to go with some fellow Mustang owners.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Oh that sucks. I was REALLY excited about it. Well hopefully/maybe there will be another function like this in the future. Atleast like a WS Willow Springs day or something. I will be going up there by myself for sure but it would be a lot better to go with some fellow Mustang owners.

There is a few auto crossers on here. Northerncountry is a huge one, but he won't be back from deployment for a couple more months.