• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Yes, i am really serious and don't be a sissy!

P

pouya

Gibs07GTcpe said:
hmmmmm sharp objects. I havent graduated to those yet. I am only aloowed sporks with rounded prongs. Man eating a steak is tough........

Gib

lol give it some time u will get there lol

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Did someone say steak?............Here are some steaks........

DSC_5168.jpg

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Damn did you slaughter the F-ing cow there too......look fresh....like just cut from the bone fresh.......MURDERERS!!!!!!! I am calling PETA.......Maybe they will do an article on it and put WickedStangs name in their newsletter......you know People Eating Tasty Animals.....

I really wish I had one of those......even though they kind of look like ribs in the pic.

Gib

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
One Sik Notch bought it. I think he said his gf dad bought half a cow and he got some and bought it to the BBQ. They were T-bone, I think and roast or was that prime, need to ask Sik. But they are GOOD! Took a roast home, too.

P

pouya

sdsubzero4 said:
One Sik Notch bought it. I think he said his gf dad bought half a cow and he got some and bought it to the BBQ. They were T-bone, I think and roast or was that prime, need to ask Sik. But they are GOOD! Took a roast home, too.

ahahahahah was this today hahahahah im hungry hahahahahah dam it missed it lol

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
you see the pics of it? Yes, and we only been posting about this event for the past month or more.

If you were not so busy trying to play human pinball with your car you would notice it was today and had yourself a big piece of beef. Hahahaha......just busting your chops....you know us old guys need to have fun with you youngsters........:D:D

M

Mustangcwo

Alright, this thread is like a damn soap opera. I just wasted fifteen minutes of my life and the only pick I saw was meat. I'm changing this post to the "Sausage Factory" for beggers!!!!

I

Ichiduo

Mustangcwo said:
Alright, this thread is like a damn soap opera. I just wasted fifteen minutes of my life and the only pick I saw was meat. I'm changing this post to the "Sausage Factory" for beggers!!!!

i just skimmed. no insult to fs, but all i've seen is her calling herself a female and stuff like "you wouldn't regret me as your dance partner.."

that's nice and all, but pictures speak a thousand words. there's a reason as to why she isn't posting pics. and the leghump excuse only goes so far.

until she posts a pic, anything she says about herself, i take with this small grain of salt:

large-salt-pile-792875.jpg

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
Ichiduo said:
i just skimmed. no insult to fs, but all i've seen is her calling herself a female and stuff like "you wouldn't regret me as your dance partner.."

that's nice and all, but pictures speak a thousand words. there's a reason as to why she isn't posting pics. and the leghump excuse only goes so far.

until she posts a pic, anything she says about herself, i take with this small grain of salt:

No need to be rude guys. I have a business to run and all other things. If I have time after my dance lesson this evening I will send.

You know you, and anyone else interested, are certainly welcome to visit the studio. AND if all this back and forth just for fun chatter is boring you then why do you keep coming back? No offense, of course.

The studio is called Cheek2Cheek. Their website is: Cheek2Cheek.net. It is in PB on the corner of Grand and Bayard.

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
fastsleeper said:
No need to be rude guys. I have a business to run and all other things. If I have time after my dance lesson this evening I will send.

You know you, and anyone else interested, are certainly welcome to visit the studio. AND if all this back and forth just for fun chatter is boring you then why do you keep coming back? No offense, of course.

The studio is called Cheek2Cheek. Their website is: Cheek2Cheek.net. It is in PB on the corner of Grand and Bayard.

Ichiduo said:

I do not recall saying anything of the sort. I am waaaaaaay far and above whatever level of Ballroom you are, unless you are a professional. AND for the record: Yes, I would be a very good BALLROOM DANCE PARTNER for any serious contender. There was no other innuendo intended.

I

Ichiduo

lol! tell me where i was comparing my ballroom dancing ability with yours. i just said i was experienced. and it's nice you'd make an awesome dance partner.

but like i said, i'm taking what you said with some salt. i've yet to see a pic of you after x amount of posts. that usually says something. what that is, well... that's up to you to tell us. :)

fastsleeper said:
I do not recall saying anything of the sort. I am waaaaaaay far and above whatever level of Ballroom you are, unless you are a professional. AND for the record: Yes, I would be a very good BALLROOM DANCE PARTNER for any serious contender. There was no other innuendo intended.