• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Yes, i am really serious and don't be a sissy!

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
hell yes it does lol i could and should have taken it and run with it but my post would have gotten deleted

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
sdsubzero4 said:
BadDanny is doing great. Had fun at the BBQ today.

Hey BAD DANNY! Are you on your period too like, what seems to me, everyone before you on any of the message places? Even my BF. (?) Maybe it's me and I don't know it yet? No, the cats are behaving pissy too..... Dang, Y'all are gettin' a bit to girlyserious on me here.

I'm going to cuddle into my bed with a nice wicked beverage and watch the film: "Elizabeth The Golden Age". Viewed this film about a gabilllion times but I love it. She was an amazing war strategist, strong, beautiful, cut your throat with piano wire just with her words. Love it Love it.

So what's up with all y'all tonight? I fell a really big "ouch"!

Leave me a response. I'll read it tomorrow.

La La FS

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Us, getting serious? I don't know if that's possible. We may be tired from today's BBQ, at least I am. As for "period" I only know of one period for men and it ends a sentence"."

Does this make you feel at home? :D

I want you to post your pics, NOW!!!!!!!!!!! We waited 3 days and I'm not a very patient person. Never have been and never will be. POSTED IT NOW!!!!!

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
sdsubzero4 said:
Us, getting serious? I don't know if that's possible. We may be tired from today's BBQ, at least I am. As for "period" I only know of one period for men and it ends a sentence"."

Does this make you feel at home? :D

I want you to post your pics, NOW!!!!!!!!!!! We waited 3 days and I'm not a very patient person. Never have been and never will be. POSTED IT NOW!!!!!

DANNY DANNY DANNY
SO.... What happens with your girls in, well, when they are 'with' you?
You THAT impatient?

Better work on that!

I'm going to watch a movie and have a wicked beverage.

Blab at 'cha tomorrow ;)

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
fastsleeper said:
DANNY DANNY DANNY
SO.... What happens with your girls in, well, when they are 'with' you?
You THAT impatient?

Better work on that!

Oh yeah, I'm impatient with them too. I want something for my time. My time is valuable and if I'm going to give you mine, expect something in return.

Like I said in previous post, I'm very impatient and doubt will ever change. Be doing it too long. Can't teach an old dog new trick, they will bite ya! :D

But I'm very patient when they're "with" me, if I got your meaning with the quotation around WITH. I'm very patient when it come to "that" :D:D

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
I am a little off today.....I missed my f-ing Steelers game to goto see the Chargettes......

Anyway, I am enjoying this thread.

Gib

P

pouya

sdsubzero4 said:
Actually, I'm always "off" just ask my doctor. They just starting to allow me to handle sharp objects. :D:D:D:D

lol ur not the only one <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<:D:D

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
hmmmmm sharp objects. I havent graduated to those yet. I am only aloowed sporks with rounded prongs. Man eating a steak is tough........

Gib