• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Yes, i am really serious and don't be a sissy!

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
OK Guys, Boys, Men,
I am a competitive Ballroom dancer. This is NOT sissy girlyman dancing.

I have a professional partner but I would like to try (again) to find an amateur partner.

I SWEAR, if you don't dance you are missing out on more than you can imagine. A guy that can dance is....well...sought after.

Anyway. Really. You don't have to know how to dance just now. (It would be better if you at least have a 'base', but, you will learn. I just takes your time, your patience, discipline, and, of course, money for lessons and such.

I love my partner but I will learn more if I have another partner.

The MAN is the lead /the control in dancing! That means we (females) have to follow you even if you make a mistake. WOW! I KNOW that appeals to the male sector.

Whaddaya think? Anybody?

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
LOL nope I am out there is no dancing for this guy.....even with alcohol.

Good luck FS on finding a partner.

I am pretty sure GT400 is out too with the knee issues.

Gib

fastsleeper

Dance

pouya said:
wait ur a girl i thought u were some gay guy lol

Very funny bugs bunny.
Watch this;[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4XEFfThMzs"]YouTube - Burn The Floor[/ame]

Maybe you will change your mind.

Some gay guys WISH I were a gay guy. So do lesbians. Too bad....

fastsleeper

dance

Gibs07GTcpe said:

Gib
watch this...[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4XEFfThMzs"]YouTube - Burn The Floor[/ame]

[YT]z4XEFfThMzs[/YT]

fastsleeper

NO! The guys are not gay in this production. They are very, very, very "think about sex every 5 seconds men. Most of them are married and 'bed' their partners. HA!
Get yr mind out of the Hillcrest area and watch (at least). During competitions the Women (in latin division) are very nearly having some clothes on.! :)

fastsleeper

Gibs07GTcpe said:

Gib
You would not be able to do this under the influence. That would be like the drivers in the Daytona 500 drunk. Ain't gonna happen.

P

pouya

lol i wold dace with those girls, but one problem i cant dance for **** every time i used to go to school dances i would embarrass my self lol so i just stopped i dont have a dancing bone in my body

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
haha, those videos made me think how gay dancing men really are (even if they like girls). i'd love to help but i have 2 left feet and there is hardly enough liquor in the world to get me on a dance floor. lol. good luck

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
I'm calling BS on this one. I need to see some real pics of you. I think somebody is messing around. Who comes to a mustang site looking for dancers? If that is you I may put the kids to bed and sneak out for some private lessons LOL.

fastsleeper

pouya said:
lol i wold dace with those girls, but one problem i cant dance for **** every time i used to go to school dances i would embarrass my self lol so i just stopped i dont have a dancing bone in my body

That's why you have to take lessons , my dear. And for International Latin, well, You would be very happy to have me as a partner.

P

pouya

fastsleeper said:
That's why you have to take lessons , my dear. And for International Latin, well, You would be very happy to have me as a partner.

i know i would it's just that i cant dance lol

fastsleeper

orange395w said:
I'm calling BS on this one. I need to see some real pics of you. I think somebody is messing around. Who comes to a mustang site looking for dancers? If that is you a may put the kids to bed and sneak out for some private lessons LOL.

OK Smart Mouth! What do I get for smearing your BS? I have no problem sending you photos with my dance stats.

fastsleeper

beejay31000 said:
that was you in the vid FS??

No, that was not me but that is what I do. I'm a blonde. By the way which vid came through to you guys? Should be a "western" piece with a completely put you into a coma chick.

If it was not tell me so I can send you the correct link.

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
What are dance stats? I think you should just post'em up! I'm sure everyone else wouldn't mind :)

Smart mouth?