• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

you will never guess the deal i just got on a xcal 3 tuner

4.6stangpower

2001 gt vert
man i thought good things come but takes a lot of time man was i wrong.....went snnopin around the classifieds on here found a xcal 3 tuner someone was sellin like a few months ago txt him and he said it has everything i need n not locked Bet u cant guess the Price!!!!

02gt

it was locked but he totaled his car so im sure sct will unlock it and clear the tunes

ahh...now i know why it was so cheap...you probably going to be paying a nice chunk to unlock it....unless one of the local tuners can do it...(not sure)

02gt

ask the guy if you can have the ECU, if the car was in an accident, the tune is probably on the ECU, these tuners are married to a specific ecu, until you pull the tune off of it's a worthless peice of plastic....might be able to put a custom tune on it from modular muscle(or any SCT tuner/dealer)...i think he does free email tunes...but you've got unlock it...thats first and foremost...

4.6stangpower

2001 gt vert
r u kidding me if u dont know what a xcal 3 tuner looks like then what r u doin on this forum neways ill post it in a second

02gt

whats the point of starting thread about buying something and not showing other people what you bought....