• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

you will never guess the deal i just got on a xcal 3 tuner

4.6stangpower

2001 gt vert
orange how u figure i bought it for $75 its gonna cost me max $200 to unlock it thats $275 compared to $479 new im mean im no mathematician but thats a savings of $202:nonono::nonono::nonono:

4.6stangpower

2001 gt vert
see now im really confused hooked it up to my car its locked says there r 5 unlocks left n i can clear my codes n datalog with it locked:questionmark::questionmark::questionmark::wtf::wtf::wtf:

Renegade

see now im really confused hooked it up to my car its locked says there r 5 unlocks left n i can clear my codes n datalog with it locked:questionmark::questionmark::questionmark::wtf::wtf::wtf:

you can read and clear codes on an unmated car as well as data log i believe, and if i remember right only SCT can unlock it not a tuner... BTW where in the hell were you going to pay nearly $500 for an Xcal3?!?!?!

Shane361

75 is a good price if your gonna use it as diagnotics. You should be able to save money even if you get the tune reloaded IF they will do so. I know Diblo told me they WOULD NOT reload my empty tuner about 4 years ago. **** changes so who knows and SCT may have a different policy. An outstanding deal...NO..option to save money in the long run..MAYBE. Good luck man-Shane

Shane361

75 is a good price if your gonna use it as diagnostics. You should be able to save money even if you get the tune reloaded IF they will do so. I know Diblo told me they WOULD NOT reload my empty tuner about 4 years ago. **** changes so who knows and SCT may have a different policy. An outstanding deal...NO..option to save money in the long run..MAYBE. Good luck man-Shane

4.6stangpower

2001 gt vert
ok i was informed that i can get it unlocked for $150 by a guy who just did it to his so still $225 wasnt that bad for a $379 tuner

Mach1Marauder

dude take it to bruce at JBA. im not going to go into details but i had a locked sct livewire and lets just say its not locked anymore......
Then Bruce is hacking the the flasher and that's highly illegal and against the licence JBA has with SCT.

If you guys want Xcal3s, you guys need to pm me. I'll give you guys on this board a deal.