• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2nd Annual WS Sequoia Run

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Yeah, having been up that way for a long time. But like I told Shane, I have plan for that Saturday. It all depends on how late it goes and if I can make it up to your neck of the wood in time. Remember I probably need to stop like 3 times for gas, too. LOL!

If you decide to go let me know..

Renegade

ok everyone, the cruise is this Sunday!!!!!! from what i gathered at the meeting everyone is down for this, i hope to see you all there bright and early, its going to be a blast. Danny, emilio, you guys coming up?

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
It's not going to be possible for me. Not enough time to get up there after my other plans on Saturday night. Sorry, hopefully next time.

Renegade

here are my pics
DSC01406.jpg

DSC01405.jpg

DSC01408.jpg

DSC01409.jpg

DSC01410.jpg

DSC01412.jpg

DSC01414.jpg

DSC01413.jpg

DSC01411.jpg

Renegade

11 cars, so yeah pretty good, weather was really nice on the way up, but got hot as hell coming back into the valley

VENOM04

yeah thats what i meant. i know Joe took a bunch and ricer boy too. POST THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE VR4

Me and Mark had a great time hanging out with you guys, even though I got the VR4 impounded that day......lol No worries though I already got it back, I will try to get the pics from Mark cause I know he took alot. Thank you again for letting us go with you guys.. I had alot of fun...