• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2nd Annual WS Sequoia Run

Renegade

Me and Mark had a great time hanging out with you guys, even though I got the VR4 impounded that day......lol No worries though I already got it back, I will try to get the pics from Mark cause I know he took alot. Thank you again for letting us go with you guys.. I had alot of fun...

glad you guys had a blast bud, hope you guys can make the next one too. and im glad you got the 3000 back

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Me and Mark had a great time hanging out with you guys, even though I got the VR4 impounded that day......lol No worries though I already got it back, I will try to get the pics from Mark cause I know he took alot. Thank you again for letting us go with you guys.. I had alot of fun...

Impounded? What happened?

THE VR4

we got split up at the bottom of the mountain between Reedley and Fresno( the T) My buddy Mark went left, I went right after going down a little ways I flipped a U turn and hauled ass to catch up to mark which required me passing two cars and then Mark's....CHP saw me fly by, but didn't have time to hit me with the radar...lol once he finally caught up to me, he pulled me over.....long story short, I had the plates from my truck on the VR4 so I could go on the Sequoia Run so they impounded my car until i got a moving permit or tempory tags....I learned my lesson for sure, since Cali got 1,000 bucks from me in two days.....

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
we got split up at the bottom of the mountain between Reedley and Fresno( the T) My buddy Mark went left, I went right after going down a little ways I flipped a U turn and hauled ass to catch up to mark which required me passing two cars and then Mark's....CHP saw me fly by, but didn't have time to hit me with the radar...lol once he finally caught up to me, he pulled me over.....long story short, I had the plates from my truck on the VR4 so I could go on the Sequoia Run so they impounded my car until i got a moving permit or tempory tags....I learned my lesson for sure, since Cali got 1,000 bucks from me in two days.....

Ouch! $1k, that's steep. But at least you got your car back. That was an expensive weekend.

THE VR4

Subzero4- yea, It was a very expensive weekend, but the good news is that when i got my car back I still had 2/3 of gas in my tank...lol

Foxman- What's up man, I just love cars in General...lol

I recieved all the pics Mark took, but now It's time to upload them...

Renegade

Subzero4- yea, It was a very expensive weekend, but the good news is that when i got my car back I still had 2/3 of gas in my tank...lol

Foxman- What's up man, I just love cars in General...lol

I recieved all the pics Mark took, but now It's time to upload them...

how the hell did you have 2/3 of a tank left?

THE VR4

Not really sure, but i was happy as hell when i got in the car after just getting it back...oops I meant 1/3 left and I only used up 2/3....lol but i was still happy that i had enough to get back from Reedley and drive to work a couples without spending more money...lol

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Hey, on the first set of pictures, you all stopped on the road on the side of a hill, was that a one way road or was the road closed ahead? Just wondering how you guys managed to stop on the road like that. That's pretty cool.