• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Crestview Hooters Meet 6/2/12

fangs99

Ok guys we are over due for another meet...... We got some new guys to welcome...... Time to roll deep... Roll call who's going?

seahawksax

Scott what time u plan on leaving pcola? If I got the money I will ride out there with u never been to crest view b4

2005 Tahoe LT ( family truck)
1993 camaro Z28 super charged (sold)
2000 mustang GT supercharged (sold)
2006 mustang GT with a $9,800 build list ( taking donations :) )

fangs99

I'm thinking around 11 a.m..... you can ride with me if you dont have the $$$$......i'm trying to find out when some of the guys from svtp in p-cola are rolling out.

seahawksax

Alright sounds like a plan

2005 Tahoe LT ( family truck)
1993 camaro Z28 super charged (sold)
2000 mustang GT supercharged (sold)
2006 mustang GT with a $9,800 build list ( taking donations :) )

fangs99

i'm not the only one who would like to see you on here more.... and your not the only one who needs to get on her more......

Tim Mullins

Donator
i know what ya mean i was playin around. so im thinkin about getting a 99-01 cobra front bumber eventually. wheres the cheapest i can get them?

'03snkbt

i know what ya mean i was playin around. so im thinkin about getting a 99-01 cobra front bumber eventually. wheres the cheapest i can get them?
^ latemodelrestoration.com, mpsautosalvage.com, cjponyparts.com, svtperformance.com.......just to name a few

yosemiddysam

Donator
Gonna try to talk the misses into driving the 97 up there. I really need to get my Bottle filled. Been quite some time since Lucifer seen the spray.

'03snkbt

Looks like flyer just went up on SVTP and times are from 6-9 pm at Hooters in Crestview. Myself and some buddies are meeting in Destin/FWB area then rolling up to hang for a while.
Either way, looks like a decent turn out with some nasty cars!

'03snkbt

Was hoping meet would have been earlier in day. Now I'm forced to cut out early. Have to work all day Sunday.