• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[May 12, 2012] Remember The Fallen Car Show (Victorville CA) (Victorville, CA)

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
Hey everybody I would like to ask all that can attend this show this year please do. One of our Officers was murdered Thursday night and our staff have been devestated by this. This show is during our staff picnic and is a morale booster to the staff and helps to give a good remembrance to those we have lost in the line of duty. Thank you all. I appreciate everything you guys do.
Senior Officer D. Davis

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Hey everybody I would like to ask all that can attend this show this year please do. One of our Officers was murdered Thursday night and our staff have been devestated by this. This show is during our staff picnic and is a morale booster to the staff and helps to give a good remembrance to those we have lost in the line of duty. Thank you all. I appreciate everything you guys do.
Senior Officer D. Davis

Sorry to see that. Prayers to all the officers and staff at your facility.

Red

Ok guys I think I'm going to come up and do this. Was trying to save up some money but I'll think I'll just have to pull some money out of my mustang fund.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Ok guys I think I'm going to come up and do this. Was trying to save up some money but I'll think I'll just have to pull some money out of my mustang fund.

Just when I thought I would have a chance at a trophy this year. You go and burst my bubble. :BigGrin:

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
Hey guys and gals only a couple weeks left until the Third Annual Remember the Fallen show is here. I ordered the trophies yesterday and made it where there will be a 1st and 2nd place for each category.
Also on a side note this is the LAST YEAR of this show unless they make some huge modifications on how they work with me to put the show on. So please come on out and support this great cause, and when it is over like always I welcome all of you to come by my house for a after show BBQ and get together. Thanks Guys and Gals for all your continued support.

any questions please feel free to email me or call me
813 951 3376
svtsnake98@yahoo.com

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
That's too bad, Dennis. This is one of the event we have circle. I know its a lot of work to put it together, I do hope your admin realizes how good an event this is and give you some help. Looking forward to this year. See you in a couple of weeks. And of course the after show BBQ.

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
I love putting on this show. Mainly because we all get together along with team shelby and enjoy the weekend. But i will explain more when i see you Danny

deceptistang

Hey guys, this is one I will be there for, just got my k member with torque reducers and ford racing 1.5 " lowering springs in , anyone want to split a room?????? Will be there 100 percent!!!! Also there are american car flags we can buy 25 for 10 and 10 shipping, anyone interested????? Also, hope to see you guys at race legal Friday, car is ready and got my helmet.