• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[May 12, 2012] Remember The Fallen Car Show (Victorville CA) (Victorville, CA)

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
It is going to be a hot one this weekend in Victorville. Forecast calls for 92* during the day on Saturday with only 10 mph wind. Unlike the 20-30 mph wind from previous years. It will be fun and nice. Can't wait!

2K7GTCS

Well, dang it. I'm not going to make it out this year after all. It seems my car is not co-operating right now. There are some funky noises coming out of the drive train, and I won't risk breaking down far from home (if I can avoid it). Ahg.

I thought it might be a u-joint, but changing back to the stock driveshaft did not solve the problem. Now I 'm pretty sure it's something in the rear axle. I will try to get another (professional) opinion on my pinion today.

So count me as a maybe, but more likely as a probably not...

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Well, dang it. I'm not going to make it out this year after all. It seems my car is not co-operating right now. There are some funky noises coming out of the drive train, and I won't risk breaking down far from home (if I can avoid it). Ahg.

I thought it might be a u-joint, but changing back to the stock driveshaft did not solve the problem. Now I 'm pretty sure it's something in the rear axle. I will try to get another (professional) opinion on my pinion today.

So count me as a maybe, but more likely as a probably not...

That sucks. Hopefully its nothing serious.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
I am going to try and leave tomorrow.. I don't get off work until 5:00 PM see how thing pan out... Danny and Todd what hotel are you guys at?

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Ok. For all those cruising up tomorrow to Victorville. Meet up location is at the Mira Mesa Denny's. If you would like to join me for breakfast, I will be there at 9am. If you just want to cruise up with us, be there before 10am, we will roll out at 10am exactly. If you are late, just catch up on the 15 north, we will be going straight up the 15. See everyone tomorrow.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Ok. well i'll check to see if you post anything tomorrow before i leave otherwise ill see yall there.

We are all staying at the Hilton Garden Inn Victorville. You can call me on my cell (619) 972-5499 when you get up there and let you know where we're at.

Ashira

Ok i booked my room there a few days ago so ill just hit you up when i get there. Ill be calling from 8438179293