• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[May 12, 2012] Remember The Fallen Car Show (Victorville CA) (Victorville, CA)

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Anyone in San Diego is interested in caravaning up on the morning of Friday, May 11th, post up here. I will post up a meet location once I know who is planning on cruising up. The meeting spot most likely be somewhere north, Mira Mesa and above. I like to be in Victorville by around noon. So, the latest I'm planning on leaving San Diego will be 10am.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Going to see where the locals are hanging out with their cars in the evening. Hang out by the pool if the weather is good. We'll figure something out. Just want to beat the traffic.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Alright all the San Diego folks planning on cruising up on Friday morning, May 11th. The meeting spot will be the Denny's on Mira Mesa Blvd. 9898 Mira Mesa Blvd.
If you like to join me for breakfast, meet at 9am. Otherwise, be there before 10am as we will roll out at 10am EXACTLY.

Please post up if you are planning to meet at Denny's so we will know who to expect. Thanks. See you all on the 11th.

Ashira

I think this is going to be my first chance to come out and meet the guys. however i don't think ill be able to leave in the morning anyone down to cruise up there friday night?

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
I think this is going to be my first chance to come out and meet the guys. however i don't think ill be able to leave in the morning anyone down to cruise up there friday night?
Check with Wickedstangs (screen name) he might be coming up later in the day; on Friday.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Did everyone pick a hotel for this year? I want to make a reservation on Monday or Tuesday but I'm not certain where everyone is staying.

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
sounds great guys. I am looking forward to this event. I better have the Fiveoh back for it though