• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[May 27, 2012] WS Beach Bash / Barbecue 2012 (San Diego, CA) (San Diego, CA)

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
We still need a few things for the BBQ. Please check the list what's still needed and if you can help, that would be great. We especially will need ice and ice chests for drinks. Also, if you want to bring something that already have a name on it, its not limited to who already have signed up for it. But prefer those items that have not signed up for yet.
But, Ice and Ice chests are most needed for the BBQ.

We also need a few more people to come early to help holding picnic spots and some parking spaces.

GhostRider

You can count Lia and I to show up early and help set up/ reserve the spot. We'll most likely be heading down there the night before or maybe really early the morning of... Still not sure. But we'll be there!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Just a few days away. Going to be a good time hanging out with everyone and looks like a few new members will be joining us. Bring your family and kids. Looks like we will have good weather this year.

Again, if you are coming and can help with bringing some items, please do. Again, ice and coolers, we still need them.
Thanks everyone. See you all on Sunday. Oh, please RSVP with how many you are bringing. This is to ensure we have enough food for everyone.

luckychance

ill bring...................myself..... and i guess something thats needed, danny let me know what hasnt been filled up and i can carry in my car. thanks