• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[May 27, 2012] WS Beach Bash / Barbecue 2012 (San Diego, CA) (San Diego, CA)

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
ill bring...................myself..... and i guess something thats needed, danny let me know what hasnt been filled up and i can carry in my car. thanks

Joe, can you bring a big bag of ice and maybe some drinks, soda or water. If you have an ice chest and fit it in your car, that would help, too. If not, ice and drinks would be great. Thanks.

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
ill bring something dont know what yet lol as we will be down there a day early we will find out then

Chaz Spaulding

Chazstang
Hey bro I have to ask, what is your avatar of? It kinda looks like a mutant version of Splinter from TMNT, but I dont think that him.

He is a "Tube Nosed Fruit Bat". I saw his ugly mug in the paper in 2010 or so. They said he was a newly discovered species. I think they found him in the Philippines or maybe somewhere else in South East Asia. That is a photo and not some computer generated thing. .................He strikes me as being a smartass.

as a reminder, i'm not taking THE WARRIOR, i'll be taking the harley cus i might go on a cruise in the morning.

i'll stick the football and the badminton set (if i can find it) into my bros stang.